Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sources

The first two sources I'll be using will be informative. These pieces are straight from experts in the business field and will be used as informative sources in the beginning of my paper to give my audience a somewhat unbiased view of my whole presentation. After I've let my audience soak up all the information and come up with their own opinion, I will use a more persuasive piece to some up the whole speech. This piece in particular will be from a professor, who in fact already has set values, which will in turn make this resource a more bias one. Combining the use of informative and persuasive work will allow my audience to shape their own opinion while also allowing me the influence my audience (high school students) in a beneficial way!

1 comment:

  1. Provide links to actual sources and talk about how you will use them in more details.

    ReplyDelete