Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Introduction and Methods: Mw#2



Being an avid chipotle lover and supporter since I tried my first burrito in 2005, I have always had a special place in my heart for their brand. Being a college student at the university of Iowa though, people don't always see eye to eye with me. Even though their is a chipotle and a Pancheros on campus, many people chose to go to Pancheros Instead.
In order to solve the mystery of what makes the typical Iowa student chose between Pancheros and chipotle, I created a survey to see what factors or opinions of each consumer caused them to pick between the two

Participants: 50 students, both male and female, participated in this survey. All of which are college students.

Data: A survey was created using surveymonkey.com that included 7 questions that asked very specific questions
Procedure: The link was posted to the blog and I also asked all of my hall mates to fill out a survey as well.
Survey Questions:


1.      Chipotle or Pancheros


2.    Where did you grow up


3.      What is your favorite item here
4.      Do you enjoy your food mixed
5.      Are you a big eater
6.      Do you value healthy food


7.      Guac or Queso


Data Analysis: I analyzed the responses, and made charts to support my findings.

2 comments:

  1. one suggestion I have is to avoid using "I" in your ImRad paper because you aren't advised to use I ever.
    I also think you can have a stronger hook for your introduction to engage the reader into your paper.
    The last suggestion I have is describe more on your method. Each subset if very bland and could be elaborated too a stronger extent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The introduction section of this paper lacks outside research. I don’t really know what type of research you could pull for this, possibly some research done at another place. Then the gap could be what is the opinion here at the University of Iowa. Then once you have this outside research, make sure to include the main question you want to answer. Male this question clear.

    In the methods section of this paper, the survey questions are listed. The survey questions should not be listed in this section; they should be listed in the appendix section. Also, explain more of what you will do for data analysis.

    ReplyDelete